Latest Local News
Submit an Event
Red Hills Festival Application
FindIt Business Directory
Find It Form
37th Annual Red Hills Festival Application
Date: Saturday, May 27 Time: 8 am til 4 pm place: Main street, louisville, ms.
Contact Person Name
Cell Phone at Festival
Type of craft/item to be sold
Booth Size/Type and Fee
Civic Clubs (10x10) booth space $50.00
Arts & Crafts Vendors (10x10) booth space $75
Arts & Crafts Vendors (10x10) with electricity $90
Food Vendors $250.00
Food Vendors $250.00 with electrical availability
Rules and Regulations
1. Booth fees are non-refundable, including cancellations. Booth preference can be requested, but is not guaranteed.
2. Vendors can begin their booth set-up as early as 5a.m. on Saturday morning. If you require extra time or assistance to set up, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. All items sold must be new. No used or flea market type items will be permitted.
4. No fireworks of any kind will be permitted.
5. Vendors are responsible for their own tables, tents, chairs, extension cords, and all other supplies and equipment used for exhibits. Canopies and tents should be secured by weights. No stakes in the asphalt.
6. The Louisville/Winston County Chamber of Commerce and organizing committee is not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Vendor booths must be manned at all times.
7. Tax envelopes will be distributed Saturday morning and should be turned in promptly at the close of the festival. Every vendor should collect 7% Mississippi sales tax as required by law. All checks should be made out to Louisville/Winston County Chamber of Commerce.
8. All vendor booths must be closed by 4p.m. and off the street by 6:30p.m. ABSOLUTELY no vehicles on the street before 4p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the
Louisville/Winston County Chamber of Commerce at 662-773-3921 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All checks should be made out to: Red Hills Festival
Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 551
Louisville, MS 39339
Proudly powered by